Bowlaway is run by Sara and Bernard Uzzell who also own the Whitehall Hotel and the Arlington Hotel.
As members of the Bournemouth & Area Hospitality Assocation we are pleased to recommend other hotels if our own hotels are not available or if they are not quite right for your requirements.
We are confident that we understand the needs of bowlers and in our hotels we offer:
- A prime location – easy access to the bowls clubs, seafront, shops and entertainment
- A warm and friendly atmosphere
- Superb 3 course dinner with coffee – an excellent choice of menu
- Flexible meal times to suit your match schedule
- En-suite bedrooms including single rooms with no supplement
- Spacious public rooms with a traditional bar and comfortable lounges
- Parking for a coach and cars
- Farewell dinner followed by presentations on the last evening
- Evening entertainment by arrangement for each tour.
Bournemouth Tourism’s Best Small Hotel for 2011-2012.
The most central hotel in Bournemouth! Overlooking the band-stand in Bournemouth’s Lower Gardens this is a splendid base for tours all year round. Perfect for groups with up to 45 in the party.
Bournemouth Tourism’s Hotel of The Year 2007-2008.
For indoor or outdoor tours of all sizes a perfect base with a prime location overlooking Bournemouth’s award winning lower Gardens (and lots of single rooms with no supplement).