Bowlaway can organise an ‘All inclusive’ bowls tour to Bournemouth for your club.
- Hotel Accommodation – the Whitehall Hotel and the Arlington Hotel regularly host Bowlaway Bowls tours, and offer a friendly atmosphere and excellent food
- Bowls tour itinerary – bowls matches at different clubs each day organised by our match organiser, Geoff Jones, a well known Bournemouth bowler
- Match fees and catering at each match – Bowlaway liaise with the host clubs to ensure that match fees and match day catering are all taken care of
- Farewell dinner on final evening – A dinner is organised where prize-givings and awards can take place
- Entertainment – Bowlaway can work with your tour organiser to arrange a couple of evenings’ entertainment
- Coach transport from your home bowls club and matches transfers – some clubs prefer to arrive independently, but Bowlaway can arrange coach travel if required
- Group photograph can be included – so everyone has a memory of their tour to Bournemouth
- Prizes – Bowlaway are happy to source prizes and gifts on behalf of the tour organisers
We will tailor make your bowls tour to suit your needs – for small groups of 8 to large parties with over 60 bowlers.
Complimentary pre-tour familiarisation visit for the organiser. Come and spend a night with us and find out exactly what’s included!
Free Places For Groups of over 30.