The Bowlaway service includes:
- Accommodation at any of our partnership hotels; The Elstead Hotel, The Marsham Court Hotel, The Mayfair Hotel or The Trouville Hotel
- Bowls match fixtures against local outdoor or indoor clubs in Bournemouth and the surrounding areas
- Help to arrange transport by getting quotes from local coach companies
- A warm and friendly approach – we are here every step of the way to answer all your queries
We offer a flexible service for bowlers:
Simple booking process
- Bowlaway will arrange the hotel accommodation and our price usually includes arranging the bowls matches for the tour. The match fees as well as tea and biscuits for the bowlers and non-playing visitors is included. We quote you a “per person” price and to keep the administration simple we charge the same price for bowlers and non-bowlers.
- We are also happy to supply “just the hotel” if you prefer to make your own arrangements for bowls matches.
- The initial price quoted to you by Bowlaway does not include the cost of the transport. Some tours bring a coach and driver from their local area; others prefer to use a coach from the Bournemouth area; and some travel to Bournemouth by car.
- If required Bowlaway will send your itinerary to three local coach firms to get competitive quotes.
- All hotels provide complimentary parking for a coach or cars.
Free Places for Groups
- We offer one free place for 30 paying guests (which means that the 31st place is free) or two free places for 49 paying guests (which means the 50th and 51st places are free).