Bowlaway’s ‘All-inclusive’ Outdoor Bowls Tours to Bournemouth are tailored to the needs of each bowls tour and can include:
- Hotel Accommodation
- Bowls tour itinerary – matches at different clubs each day
- Match fees with tea and biscuits at each match
- Coach transport from your home bowls club and matches transfers
- Farewell dinner on final evening
- Entertainment – quiz, bingo, race night, singers, music for dancing
- Group photograph
We tailor-make Bowls Tours to Bournemouth to suit your needs – for small groups of 8 to large parties with over 60 bowlers.
Bowlaway work closely with local bowls club and group representatives to ensure that your bowls tour is a success.
We offer a complimentary pre-tour familiarisation visit for the organiser. This allows you to assess the accommodation, and make arrangements for any specific dietary or mobility needs that any of your group may have.
Free Places For Groups of over 30. Groups of 30 and over can qualify for free accommodation – talk to us when you make your booking.
Find out What’s Included in a Bowls Tour to Bournemouth or call us on 01202 972130 for a chat.
We also do Indoor Bowls Tours between September and April.