Planning a Bowls Tour to Bournemouth? Not sure how to go about it?
Bowlaway has the answers to all your “How Do I Book” questions.
Phone Bowlaway on 01202 972130 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org e for a copy of our Bowlaway Information Pack.
The Bowlaway Information pack includes details about the Bowlaway team, the hotels and meals on offer, organiser support and a sample itinerary.
Talk to us about proposed dates and numbers and we will give you a quotation that includes:
- Hotel accommodation (Dinner, Bed and Breakfast)
- Bowls Matches and rink fees
- A dinner on the final evening and the rink fees for the bowls matches.
- Information on additional matches and coach transport that can be arranged and added to the package
- The hotel brochure, Bowlaway booking conditions and a leaflet offering group travel insurance.
Talk to us!
Once you receive this information you may have questions about the dates, the hotel, the bedrooms, the fixtures and more!
So please telephone us and we will answer all your “How Do I Book” questions and discuss the available options with you.
Bowlaway office hours are:
Our office hours are:
- 9am to 5pm Tuesdays
- 1pm to 5pm Wednesdays, Thursdays and Fridays.
During the tour itself we are contactable at all hours (by mobile phone) in the event of an emergency or if any problems occur concerning match fixtures.
Making a firm booking
To confirm a booking we request a non-refundable deposit of £20 per person. Three months before the arrival date we request final names, numbers and bedroom requirements. We invoice for the final balance for payment one month before the start of the holiday.
Free places for groups
Our usual policy is: 1 free place for 30 paying adults; 2 free places for 48 or more paying adults.
Please read the Bowlaway Terms & Conditions.